Senior Marketing Analyst - Analytics, London
Senior Marketing Analyst - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J10169
One of the world’s largest E-commerce companies is undergoing a major expansion of their analytical resources which is due to continued growth and innovation on their journey to becoming increasingly customer-centric and a platform enabler. A truly exciting and dynamic place to work with significant room to grow professionally … please get in touch with Teresa to find out more.
Role & Responsibilities
• Deliver cutting-edge marketing analytics
• Provide data driven decision support for other teams
• Become an expert in marketing and customer data
• Assist with the set-up and measurement of testing programmes
• Collaborate with other functional teams, to understand the impact of analysis across multiple groups.
• Make recommendations for customer targeting and optimization of spend.
• work closely with other members of the Analytics team, to share expertise and best practice.
• Understand new customer acquisition, and the impact of marketing activities on customer behaviour.
Experience & Skills Required
• Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Data Science, Operational Research or similar.
• Several years’ experience in an advanced analytics role
• Experience of using R or similar tools for data analysis and statistical modelling.
• Be able to structure, transform and visualise big data.
• Strong SQL skills.
• Experience with AWS/BigQuery advantageous
• Have the ability to understand technology with a particular focus on e-commerce.
• Great communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues to non-technical parties.
• Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Experience with Web Reporting Tools such as Omniture or Google Analytics desirable but not essential.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.