Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics, London
Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J10210
This highly respect organisation in the leisure industry is looking for a candidate with a strong analytical and business background to become a leader within the Marketing Analytics team. This role will have analytical ownership of high-visibility initiatives, helping to further the understanding and drive strategic decisions within a rapidly growing part of the business.
Role & Responsibilities
• Lead a team of analysts, prioritising their workload
• Provide mentorship and guidance as required.
• Understand and proactively communicate factors affecting trading performance.
• Influence marketing strategy.
• Deliver cutting-edge marketing analytics projects.
• Maintain strong relationships with other teams.
• Identify areas of opportunity.
• Ensure robust and accurate data capture.
• Develop and define analytical vision and strategy
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline
• Several years of experience working in an Analytical role
• Experience leading a team within an Analytics organisation
• Strong knowledge of R or similar tools.
• Possess strong SQL skills
• Experience with AWS/BigQuery desirable.
• Have excellent problem-solving skills,
• Able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously,
• Great communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues to non-technical parties.
• Understanding of online marketing advantageous.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.