Senior Insight Analyst, Retail Analytics, London
Senior Insight Analyst, Retail Analytics - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J10172
One of the world’s largest E-commerce companies is undergoing a major expansion of their analytical resources which is due to continued growth and innovation on their journey to becoming increasingly customer-centric and a platform enabler. A truly exciting and dynamic place to work with significant room to grow professionally … please get in touch with Teresa to find out more
Role & Responsibilities
• Provide data-driven insights to support decision-making
• Develop partnerships that drive growth and deliver value to our customers
• Own end-to-end responsibility of running analytics projects
• Partner with the entire organization to understand business challenges.
• Translate challenges into clearly structured problems and solve by leveraging data and analytical insights.
• Build data-driven models
• Propose and investigate opportunities for new analyses
Experience & Skills Required
• You will possess a strong academic background in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, physics, engineering, data science, econometrics or similar
• Several years of relevant work experience is required.
• Experience in designing and analysing A/B tests in a digital business very desirable.
• Show a desire to develop your business and industry understanding
• Experience in eCommerce a plus
• Great communication skills with the ability to convey complex findings to a non-technical audience.
• SQL & Microsoft experience required
• R, Python, Matlab, Tableau, Qlikview, Hadoop/Hive, Qubole skills a strong plus - or willing to learn very quickly
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.