Pricing & Retail Strategy Manager, London
Pricing & Retail Strategy Manager - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J10168
One of the world’s largest E-commerce companies is undergoing a major expansion of their analytical resources which is due to continued growth and innovation on their journey to becoming increasingly customer-centric and a platform enabler. A truly exciting and dynamic place to work with significant room to grow professionally … please get in touch with Teresa to find out more.
Role & Responsibilities
• Work with the price display strategy in line with global variations in regulations and market norms
• Drive through a pipeline of pricing-related tests
• Use pricing data as a competitive advantage in the online marketplace.
• Ensure prices are delivered to customers accurately and clearly.
• Identify and deliver pricing opportunities.
• Drive pricing innovation.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other groups
Experience & Skills Required
• Identify how pricing levers can be used to drive growth and profitability.
• Keep track of competitive developments.
• Generate innovative ideas whilst handling complex problems and large datasets.
• Be a great communicator with the ability to convey complex issues to non-technical parties.
• Manage and prioritize multiple cross-functional projects
• Proven post university working experience
• Strong PowerPoint skills a must coupled with strong Excel skills
• Confidently work on complex business issues with minimum supervision.
• Have tenacity for solving problems through creativity and resourcefulness
Evidence of superior performance in one or more of the following areas preferred:
• ecommerce, retail, pricing, or management consulting
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.