Manager, Pricing, London
Manager, Pricing - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J10173
One of the world’s largest E-commerce companies is undergoing a major expansion of their analytical resources which is due to continued growth and innovation on their journey to becoming increasingly customer-centric and a platform enabler. A truly exciting and dynamic place to work with significant room to grow professionally … please get in touch with Teresa to find out more
Role & Responsibilities
• You will be tasked with owning multiple pricing-focused projects
• Understand the company’s pricing competitive position globally and across multiple channels
• Ensure pricing is accurate and consistent throughout the customer journey.
• Investigate and resolve pricing issues through strong collaboration.
• Monitor pricing accuracy, consistency and competitiveness across all channels/points of sale.
• Handle complex problems and large datasets
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships within the organisation.
• Manage and prioritize multiple cross-functional projects
Experience & Skills Required
• Educate to degree kevel in a relevant discipline.
• Proven post university experience
• Evidence of strong performance in one or more of the following areas: ecommerce, retail, pricing, or management consulting.
• Familiarity with ecommerce/online a strong plus.
• Strong Excel skills required, database skills a plus
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills:
• Experience in owning and managing multiple projects at any one time.
• Strong PowerPoint skills required alongside very strong executive-level written and verbal communication skills
• Passion and tenacity for solving problems
• Possess excellent judgment and decision-making skills
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.