Business Analyst, Retail Analytics, London
Business Analyst, Retail Analytics - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits - London
One of the world’s largest E-commerce companies is undergoing a major expansion of their analytical resources which is due to continued growth and innovation on their journey to becoming increasingly customer-centric and a platform enabler. A truly exciting and dynamic place to work with significant room to grow professionally … please get in touch with Teresa to find out more
Role & Responsibilities
• Provide data-driven insights to support decision-making in
• Understand how to price and promote products and develop partnerships that drive growth and deliver value to our customers
• Responsible for running analytics projects.
• Form hypotheses and design testing methodologies.
• Execute analyses and communicating results (written and verbally) – with the support of a senior manager
• Understand business challenges and translate them into clearly structured problems.
• Build data-driven models, reporting dashboards, cutting-edge visualizations and analyses.
• Propose and investigate opportunities for new analyses
• Effectively communicate findings in compelling presentations
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, physics, engineering, data science, econometrics or similar
• Several years’ relevant work experience.
• Mentor junior business analysts
• Microsoft Excel experience a must.
• SQL; R, Python, Matlab, Tableau, Qlikview, Hadoop/Hive, Qubole experience very advantageous.
• Experience in designing and analysing A/B tests again advantageous
• Confident to drive valuable insights and change.
• Be able to build a network within the organisation.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheesemanon 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.