Business Analyst, Marketing Sciences, London
Business Analyst, Marketing Sciences - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J10170
One of the world’s largest E-commerce companies is undergoing a major expansion of their analytical resources which is due to continued growth and innovation on their journey to becoming increasingly customer-centric and a platform enabler. A truly exciting and dynamic place to work with significant room to grow professionally … please get in touch with Teresa to find out more.
Role & Responsibilities
• Measure and manage the on- and offline marketing investments.
• Access data from different parts of the business and perform data analysis
• Use a broad set of tools and programming languages.
• Focus on getting results and insights using the most practical and fastest approach.
• Make an impact with your curiosity and passion.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated t degree level in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, physics, engineering, operations research, data science or similar
• Strong query and scripting languages skills i.e. SQL, R, Python are all preferable
• Possess a strong desire to learn and evolve in a business environment.
• Have the ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly
• Great communication skills both written and oral
• Experience in e-commerce or similar data-rich commercial environment very desirable.
• An understanding of online media/advertising advantageous.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.