Senior Digital Consultant, London
Senior Consultant Digital – Salary to £45k – Plus Benefits – London – J9637
Understanding today’s consumer then unlocking the business value for clients is what this consultancy undertakes globally. They employ the best Consultants across the business to innovate and help clients harness their data to gain advantage. Come and join this great enterprise by sending Rachel your C.V. in the first instance.
Role and Responsibilities
• Lead in the delivery and development of Digital and Customer Analytics
• Produce consumer insights on how to improve marketing performance
• Develop deep expertise in digital analytics
• Become the go-to person for this sector for a range of clients
• Produce valued insights by working across a wide-range of digital ad-tech/web-tech
• Oversee and manage projects to their completion
• Maintain active communications with key contacts
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Transform large quantities of data into client insights
• Proven experience in working with digital data
• Good analytical skills ideally coupled with creative approaches to problem solving
• Experience in developing, modelling and planning on multi projects
• Any experience of Amazon Web Services advantageous
• Experience in working with digital feeds such as Google DCM
• Proven commercial experience with digital attribution
• Ability to understand data from a wealth of data sources.
• Must be able to programme in either R or Python.
• Exceptional communication and client facing skills.
If you fit the above job description please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.