Principal Consultant, London
Principal Consultant – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J9622
You can make a tangible commercial difference, delivering insights and making strategic
recommendations working for a very seasoned consultancy with international presence. This role offers the opportunity for the incumbent to specialise in a particular industry, ensuring clients are delivered market leading analytics.
Role and Responsibilities
• Deliver projects working alongside consultants and developers
• Lead on the development of marketing strategies and delivery of results for clients
• Achieve revenue targets
• Inform the business on relevant issues
• Deploy commercially relevant analytical insight solutions
• Meet deadlines and flexible enough to adapt to changing priorities
• Work under pressure
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Educated to degree level in a quantitative discipline, (e.g. economics or statistics) or a degree with a significant quantitative element, with extensive relevant work experience.
• Able to interpret a client’s requirements
• Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues in an easy to understand manner.
• A proven track record in the successful use of statistical techniques in a commercial environment
• Develop and maintain relationships
• Experience working in Media/Technology advantageous
• Competent in using Microsoft Office packages particularly Excel
• Experience in handling and analysing data
• Sound knowledge of specialist analysis packages e.g. SPSS, EViews etc.
If you fit the above job description please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.