Senior Insight Manager, Kent
Senior Insight Manager - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – Kent – J9749
Working for a Financial Institution who put their customers at the heart of the business you will be identifying business strategies and making recommendations. Managing the Insight Team, setting objectives, ensuring accuracy of work undertaken and delivering large projects on time. If you feel this challenge isn’t too big for you please send in your CV to Teresa.
Role and Responsibilities
• Support the Head of Strategy & Analytics alongside other teams in organising and delivering projects set.
• Develop and implement data and analytic initiatives.
• Ensure the efficient implementation of initiatives.
• Deliver ad hoc and regular analyses.
• Delivery complete projects set by line manager
• Deliver targeting for and analysis of campaigns
• Identify opportunities for increasing value through the application of analytical techniques.
• Work with operational managers to test the effectiveness of existing and new business
• Ensure all data is managed securely, maintained appropriately and analysed correctly
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Educated to degree level in a numerate subject with a strong statistical content i.e.
• Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research an advantage.
• Experience working in an analyst capacity in either a Risk or Marketing environment essential.
• Demonstrable experience of working with very large datasets of consumer and transactional data.
• Working knowledge of programming in SAS is essential,
• Technical certification in SAS, VBA, SQL an advantage.
• Able to lead, develop and motivate a team of analysts to set and lead an analytical agenda.
• Manipulate and analyse large datasets of customer information.
• Knowledge of Data Protection legislation.
• Great communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels.
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.