Graduate Insight Analyst, Kent
Graduate Insight Analyst – £Competitive Salary – Plus benefits – Kent – J10163
A great opportunity has arisen to join a very successful Financial Service client’s Strategy and Insight team to continually improve business and impact on business performance. This will be joining a highly regarded and respect financial institution who emphasis ethical values securing their ongoing success and is an excellent opportunity for a 2018 numerate graduate who requires training and development potential..
Role and Responsibilities
• Project based delivery of statistical and empirical analytics.
• Data warehouse interrogation, extraction, collection, and manipulation
using SAS, SQL and Excel.
• Undertake statistical analysis and data mining to agreed objectives
• Monitor portfolio performance, customer behaviour and process effectiveness
• Undertake appropriate quality assurance techniques
• Employ statistical analysis and data mining to agreed objectives
• Provide actionable insight
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level (BSc 2.1 predicted minimum) in a numerate discipline with a strong statistical content i.e. Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research an advantage
• Be comfortable with data and passionate about what insight it can derive for a business
• Confident communication skills to enable you to convey complex analysis to non-technical colleagues
• To have undertaken and excelled in statistical analysis modules during your academic studies
• Ability to prioritised and meet agreed deadlines
• Some knowledge of SAS, VBA and/or SQL would be useful
• Knowledge of MS Excel
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.