Data Analyst FTC, London
Data Analyst – 12 months FTC - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – Kent – J9945
This is a leading international not-for-profit organisation helping to transform lives and communities around the world. They create a more enabling environment for donations to grow by producing a clearer picture of how giving can be most effective. This company to speak to governments and through research influence the international awareness on giving. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst who really wants to make a difference and play a pivotal role.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Use data and insight to create better ways to allow donations.
• Analyse data to enable tailored marketing solutions.
• Prepare MI dashboard reports and deliver data driven insight.
• Confident working with internal stakeholders.
• Improve the quality of our data.
Experience & Skills Required
• Advanced Excel and good SQL skills essential
• Have a positive attitude and demonstrate an innovative approach to problem solving
• Evaluate the impact of marketing campaigns.
• You will also have experience of working with data within the boundaries set out by GDPR
• Great communication skills with the ability to convey complex findings to non-technical parties.
• Attention to detail
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.