Customer Insights & Analytics Manager – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits- London
This amazing and unusual role has arisen to manage next stage growth. You will help lead the way to deliver high quality insights and analysis. The role is working for a high end retailer with a long history of quality and impeccable service. An abundance of benefits come with this role for the right candidate.
Role and Responsibilities
• Develop the customer research capability
• Provide consumer feedback to other areas of the business
• Lead the delivery of all analysis, interpretation and understanding of datasets
• Identify trends, patterns and anomalies
• Deliver continuous improvements in understanding.
• Expand customer segmentation to improve personalisation activity
• Work with data team to identify new sources of data and integrate into existing data.
• Conduct qualitative and quantitative customer research
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Possess extensive analytics experience
• Ideally you will have worked as a Strategic Consultant, combined with an understanding of the retail sector.
• Knowledge of Data visualisation, SQL, Advanced Excel, R (or a willingness to learn).
• You will be an insight expert who relishes turning data into actionable insight.
• SAS knowledge very advantageous
• Have a great communication skills, able to converse at all levels.
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.