Revenue Management/Pricing Analytics Consultant, London
Revenue Management/Pricing Analytics Consultant - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – West London – J10175
This relatively young, well respected and growing organisation is looking to recruit due to heavy demand. They are a much used service provider, helping customers globally and they partner with world class household recognised names. This is a challenging role and a key part of a new team, which will help to increase your analytical skills whilst assisting this company extend their reach further.
Role & Responsibilities
• Become a subject matter expert for pricing and revenue management.
• Deliver insights from the data.
• Turn data into real business change.
• Find and implement new revenue management and pricing concepts.
• Develop and trial new pricing.
• Derive insight from analysis of commercial data.
• Identify and create key metrics and models.
• Support and measure improvements to the pricing and revenue management processes
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated in a highly numerate degree such as Mathematics, Operational Research or Advanced Analytics.
• Relevant work experience in a similar role will also be considered
• Possess excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrate excellent data analysis and modelling capability.
• Strong working knowledge of SQL, SAS, Tableau and Excel
• Understand segmentation and other techniques used in dynamic pricing.
• Strong analytics background with revenue management advantageous.
• Excellent communication skills – able to converse at all levels.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.