Customer & Market Analyst, London
Senior Customer & Market Analyst - £Competitive Salary – Plus benefits – Bucks – J9621
This is an international solutions provider, meeting the diverse needs of the workplace. You will focus on improving the customer journey through data driven decision making. If you are energetic, knowledgeable, experienced and wish to be part of a journey in making big data a reality, Teresa would like to hear from you immediately.
Role and Responsibilities
• Provide a consistent and holistic view of customer/market trends.
• Ensure that analysis from complex data sources is presented to key business decision makers
• Respond to ad hoc requests as and when requested.
• Identify and drive revenue opportunities at the customer level.
• Analyse and communicate data-driven insights.
• Combining customer, competitor and market data provide clear and actionable insights.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Educated to degree level in a business or mathematics discipline (i.e. Marketing, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis)
• Strong quantitative analytical skills coupled with problem solving skills.
• Several years’ experience in a customer and/or market analytics role.
• Work with a variety of team members in supporting their data retrieval and reporting needs.
• You must be able to develop and understand advanced Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
• Capable of programming in VBA
• Working knowledge of SAS or SPSS coupled with SQL, R or equivalent skills
• Great communication skills with the ability to convey complex information to non-technical parties
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.