Senior Software Engineer EMEA, London
Senior Software Engineer, EMEA – Up to £80k – London – J10020
Professional development, world-leading company, fantastic salary package and a nurturing environment – what more could you ask for? Our client is seeking a senior software engineer to join its well-established and inspirational team based in London. If you are looking to develop your career with an employer at the forefront of the industry, then this could be the role for you.
Uniquely, our client operates a cross-functional team, giving you the opportunity to play to your strengths whilst learning new skills and techniques. The team overall has responsibility to:
• Design and build the company’s platform and products for data processing, management and analytics, including the cloud automation and services that support them
• Adopt and extend techniques, tools, and products developed in individual local markets, and in other regions, so they can be used by all teams across the region
• Work with the product management team to roll out work, and provide support and training as needed
• Work with data scientists to design and implement operational systems based on data science prototypes and other work; this includes operationalising machine learning models
• Architect and implement software with an eye towards security and operational excellence
• Monitor, analyse and resolve operational issues in live systems
• Review work by peers (both in the EMEA team and across the region), helping improve overall quality
• Mentor and coach each other within the team
Knowledge and Experience:
You have built software in the past with attention to scaling and security, even if not necessarily working with large amounts of data. You care about the quality of your work, and want to be part of a team that does, too.
• Attention to detail is essential as working with large data sets
• Experience in building web applications
• Technical Expertise with Docker, Rancher2 and Kubernates
• Extensive Python experience – using Flask or Django
• Full Stack Development required
Although much of the interaction within the company is digital, occasional travel is likely.
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314660, or email: email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.