Project Manager, London
Project Manager – £45,000 - £50,000 – London – J10040
Are you a project manager with experience of the media industry? If so, this could be the ideal next step for your career as you take on 11 global initiatives for this company’s largest client. The management of the projects may require some travel, particularly to Paris.
• Manage and deliver work streams for initiatives, including business intelligence dashboard visualisation projects, data and technology implementations, skills training, planning processes and more
• Work with internal teams to help define project scope, resource requirements and cost estimates
• Be the hub of communication for the project – in regular contact with internal agency teams, senior stakeholders, and clients who are engaged in delivering solutions
• At the start of a project, analyse the areas that could potentially throw the delivery off track, log risks, create a mitigation plan and actively mitigate against them
• Assess the time impact of changes and communicate as appropriate
Knowledge and Experience:
• Experience managing projects, ideally within the media industry
• Prince2 or an equivalent project management qualification
• Strong communication skills
• Experience working with outsourced and/or off-shore development teams
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314660, or email: email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.