Intelligence analyst, London
Senior Shopper Intelligence Analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits - London - J9787
This digital consultancy is a foremost provider of rich innovative services right across the globe. Working with internationally recognised retailers helping understand how buying decisions are being made and how a personalised, omnichannel shopping experience can be delivered. You will work at the forefront shaping how to empower brands and retailers
to use data in real time. This is a good place to be, working with young, fun and an ambitious team.
Role and Responsibilities
• Affect positive outcomes, primarily sales conversion rates
• Provide insights into shopper behaviours
• Present findings to top global brand managers
• Play a critical role in driving the future of the Shopper Insights and Optimisation division
• Help clients understand whether their marketing programmes are effective
• Build on your existing industry and technical knowledge to lead a team of data architects
• Identify new opportunities for development & innovation
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to Masters/MBA in analytics, business, economics, statistics or related field.
• Several years data analytics experience, desirable in a digital environment.
• Possess problem solving skills, curiosity and creative thinking.
• Experience analysing user behaviour patterns.
• Steer data-driven insights
• Expert in managing clients expectations
• Experience working with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and social media
• Proficient at writing SQL code against complex databases
• Extensive Experience with text mining tools such as SAS, R and Python
• Great communication skills with the ability to convey complex findings to non-technical parties
• Proven experience in A/B & MVT testing
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.