Governance & Compliance Manager, London
Governance & Compliance Manager – up to £50,000 – London – J10043
Have you spent time in ad ops on large scale campaigns, and on multiple ad-servers across EMEA? Looking to take your experience into a wider role within a company operating at the helm of the marketing industry? Our client is a highly successful and truly global company with a superb reputation.
It is increasingly involved in ensuring that all digital activity is delivered following not only overall best practise guidelines, but also with complex and detailed processes and rules. It requires an experienced candidate with a high level of understanding of the ad-ops and adserving environment to not only devise and support these processes, but also to ensure that these are being observed throughout its network in EMEA and beyond.
• Work with global, regional and local teams to ensure that client guidelines, processes and best practise rules are being followed
• Devise and promote operational best practices across the planning and buying teams (with particular focus on digital) and to the wider agency channels
• Work with digital teams on raising practical skills on trafficking, tag management, reporting and creative QA
• Ensure ad-serving and tracking requirements are executed accurately and in a timely fashion from start to finish
• Collaborate with the display team and relevant parties (such as creative & web agencies) to drive operational efficiencies in ad-serving, reporting and analytics e.g. via automated processed, deployment of new technologies
• Manage workflow - devise processes and manage team so that day to day trafficking duties are carried out to the highest standard
Knowledge and Experience:
• A university degree (or international equivalent)
• Online experience, working for a media buying agency or ad operations network
• Strong trouble shooting skills across direct and programmatic buying in display, video, mobile, apps
• An excellent theoretical and practical understanding of Ad Tech covering the entire display/programmatic buying ecosystem.
• Ability to provide technical solutions to multi-channel tracking with an understanding of de-duplication, cross channel reporting and attribution
• A strong awareness of ad-serving technologies across EMEA with an understanding of EU legislation
• Strong working knowledge of the Doubleclick stack (DCM, DBM, Google Analytics, DS, GTM, Adwords)
• Working knowledge of other ad servers such as: Sizmek, Gemius, and Adform
• Knowledge of tag management platforms (GTM, Tealium/Audience Stream, Bright Tag, Qubit)
• Good working knowledge of data management platforms (Adobe, GAC360)
• Ability to confidently convey complex and technical specifications and capabilities to a varied audience
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314660, or email: email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.