Audience Planning Manager, Northamptonshire
Audience Planning Manager - £ Competitive Salary – Plus Bonus – Plus Benefits – London – J9899
One of the UK’s biggest and successful service providers is looking to fill this fantastic opportunity to join one of the best known brands on the market. This organisation intends to maintain their position by retaining and growing existing business whilst rolling out new products. Be part of this growth whilst enjoying great benefits – send Teresa your CV today!
Role and Responsibilities.
• Work with key stakeholders in marketing communications.
• Design audiences to ensure that the communications are targeted at key audiences.
• Generate the best opportunities to meet revenue and volume targets.
• Manage contact strategy execution and optimisation from a data perspective.
• Utilise data and insights to define the strategic direction of campaigns.
• Lead the data planning selection by producing key marketing activities.
• Ensure the data and digital teams are briefed on requirements and timelines.
• Manage stakeholder requirements.
• Ensure that all data extraction is co-ordinated and delivered in a timely manner.
Experience & Skills Required
• A degree or equivalent in marketing highly desirable but not essential.
• Proven experience in data planning and audience selection.
• Drive business performance through making targeted audience selection.
• Possess a high level of technical skills
• Have excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
• Competent user of SPSS, SQL and Excel,
• Turn information into insight to driven marketing campaigns.
• Manage requirements and requests both internally and externally.
• Experience of working with media / marketing agencies essential.
• Great communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels.
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.