Head of Strategic Analysis, London
Head of Strategic Analysis - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J9728
If you can apply clear analytical thinking, technical skills and a strong commercial understanding to drive data led decisions making across a business - please send in your CV soonest. You talents will be utilised by a very charismatic and dynamic leader in the travel industry.
Role and Responsibilities
• Lead a team of talented Analysts
• Develop a planned approach to analysing revenue and providing action.
• Create pricing trials and ensure there is the ability to quickly measure the effectiveness.
• Identify opportunities to drive revenue and challenge the status quo
• Work with other teams to understand revenue
• Define a data and analysis strategy for Revenue Management
• Create a centre of excellence for commercial ideas
• Develop the teams modelling capability and offering
• Ensure the correct approach is used for planning and periodic reporting
• Support and develop initiatives in order to achieve the profitability plans.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Educated to degree level in a mathematical based subject
• An open approach to understanding complex data questions
• Strong and proven experience in a related role demonstrating strategic impact
• Experience in Operational Research or related analytical techniques essential
• Whilst rail sector experience is not essential, related industry experience could be
• Strong forecasting and analysing experience
• Demonstrate strong leadership and man management skills
• Possess great communication skills able to convey complex issues to non-technical parties
• Try new approaches and challenge the old.
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.