Head of Revenue Optimisation, London
Head of Revenue Optimisation - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J9727
Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic leader in the rail industry - working for a service provider in a fast-paced changing environment where you can make a real impact on the business embedding revenue optimisation in their commercial strategy plans.
Role and Responsibilities
• Develop the Yield Management and Pricing strategy.
• Identify Yield Management and Pricing opportunities
• Develop a sound understanding of the customer profile and the competitor environment.
• Responsible for assessing, analysing and pricing group business strategies
• Provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
• Perform competitive benchmark studies
• Develop a planned approach to analysing revenue and provide action accordingly
• Provide dynamic forward forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons
• Responsible for best practice standards
• Ensure easy access to accurate and complete data for reporting and analysis purposes.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in a numerate subject
• A self starter and strategic thinker
• Strategic and rounded view of Pricing and Yield Management
• Proven experience of developing initiatives to maximise revenue
• Strong background in Opertional Research or associated analytical techniques
• Able to produce evidence of successful outcomes when writing business cases.
• Manage changing and conflicting demands.
• Strong team player and man management experience
• Influential with strong negotation skills
• Dynamic and positive individual
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.