Data Scientist, Scottish Borders
Data Scientist – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – Scotland
A growing internal Data Science Consulting function are seeking to bolster their capability and appoint cutting edge machine learning into the business.
Role and Responsibilities
• Provide analysis of large quantities of data
• Identify anomalies, trends, and areas of further investigation.
• Team player but able to work independently
• Develop mathematical algorithms
• Be self-motivated and technically curious
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Educated to degree level on or above BSC in Data science / applied analytics or similar
• Experience of predictive analytics
• Machine learning experience advantageous
• Proficient in Python - other programming languages beneficial
• Working experience in SharePoint
• Must be an analytical thinking and enjoy problem solving
• Possess knowledge and experience of statistical modelling techniques
• Proficient in MS Office a must
• System data experience very advantageous
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex findings to non-technical parties.
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.