Data Scientist, Warwickshire
Data Scientist – F.T.C. - West Midlands
This consultancy is expanding their team to meet the demands of a growing portfolio and exciting new projects. The data science team works with a wider cross-functional team collaborating on a broad spectrum of activities including algorithm, data analysis and software development.
Role and Responsibilities
• Undertake data analysis using machine learning techniques
• Incorporate machine learning algorithms using existing software whilst working with other data scientists
• Provide data science expertise
• Provide technical input to algorithms development
• Develop a robust interface framework for the algorithms.
• Develop a high quality maintainable code.
• Develop and implement test strategies
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Educated to degree level with a strong academic background
• Hands on experience in data analyst using R
• Knowledge of statistical models
• Great communicator with the ability to convey complex findings in an easy to understand manner.
• Strong Java experience coupled with RStudio and MongoDB.
• Undertake a continuous integration approach
• Experience of Spark/Kafka essential
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.