Data Quality Manager, London
Data Quality Manager – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits - London
You will be involved in overseeing and carrying out a full range of analytical activities to support the effective measurement of the critical data assets. Your specialist knowledge and insight will enable best practice from the wider MDM and Data Quality industry.
You will work closely with data owners and business SME’s to manage and track any MDM and data quality issues. You will have and continue to develop strong domain expertise, both internally and externally in order to add value to business stakeholders and positively challenge preconceptions or accepted ways of doing things. You will manage a team of data quality analysts and work with business colleagues to embed the data quality framework. By working closely with data owners you will help to define and produce the reporting capability that will allow the business to continually improve the quality of data and make a real difference to the way that decisions are made.
Role & Responsibilities
• Main point of contact for the BAU management of client master data and reference data
• Lead efforts to embed MDM and Data Quality processes and frameworks into business and IT functions
• Manage the data quality and MDM data and IT issue log
• Works with IT functions to resolve data issues and conflicts.
• Assist in maintaining the data dictionary for MDM
• Assist in partnering with data owners to ensure coordination of data consolidation, cleansing, harmonization, testing, validation, and field mapping activities. Works with all areas of the business to ensure data quality and integrity.
• Collaborate with local data owners and stewards on trouble shooting MDM related process issues
• Assist in continual improvement of MDM accuracy and maturity as new processes are implemented.
• Works closely with Architecture to agree / assure MDM solution and integration within the enterprise.
• Chair MDM and Data Quality working groups
• Communicate on MDM and Data Quality issues to senior stakeholder level.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Experience of simple project management in a business improvement environment
• Experience of team management
• Solid experience of MDM and data quality
• Proven track record of delivering results in a timely fashion
• Experience of developing and producing DQ reports and dashboards
• You will demonstrate strong problem ownership, management and investigation in a timely fashion.
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.