Data Modeller, West Sussex
Data Modeller – Negotiable Salary – Plus benefits – West Sussex
This is a long standing customer services institution, embracing new ideas whilst finding innovative and creative solutions to improve service and products to their many customers.
You will be working as part of the chief data office across a number of programmes.
If you are a self-starter with bespoke data modelling skills, please let Roisin have your CV.
Role and Responsibilities
• Share modelling principles with other interested parties.
• Develop models to reflect business area-specific data needs
• Support global businesses
• Ensure the resolution of model conflicts created by competing business requirements
• Undertake projects to agreed quality, time and cost parameters
• Communicate any decisions made.
• Manage data models Risks & Compliance
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Understand data
• Strong SQL working knowledge
• Experience of working in multi-disciplinary
• Possess a strong understanding of Data modelling practices
• Building Effective Relationships - Intermediate
• experience of creating and maintaining: business information models and logical Data Models
• Previous experience of Master Data Management advantageous
• Have great communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels of business
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.