Data Analyst, Scottish Borders
Data Analyst - Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – Scotland – J10159
This is a hugely successful, truly international giant who has adopted predictive technologies, predictive analytics and data science to maximise efficiency and inform effective decision making for their many clients. You will be responsible for maintaining the operational interfaces between the Data Scientists and the Engineering Support team who provide subject matter expertise. This role affords the opportunity to open many doors on your career path.
Role & Responsibilities
• Ensure service quality is maintained for the relevant assets
• Continue efficiency of delivery of daily analysis.
• Acting as focal point for Data Scientists undertake through daily analysis
• Maintain priority and action dates for all relevant items
• Complete scorecard entries
• Facilitate efficient internal interfaces
• Make high quality recommendations.
• Bring in the relevant subject matter expertise to validate findings and develop recommendations.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Process Engineering or equivalent
• Several years of experience working within facilities management team very advantageous.
• Competent in the use of MS Office 365 Suite of products.
• Confidently develop and deliver training
• Great communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels.
• Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
• Proven ability to work independently on own initiative and to contribute as part of a team
If you fit the above job description, please contact Olivia Ross on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.