eRate Analyst, Surrey
Graduate/Junior Pricing Rating Analyst - £Competitive & Benefits – Surrey – J10157
Are you an enthusiastic, motivated analyst? A great team player with excellent attention to detail? Passionate about problem solving, testing, creating algorithms, maths and technology? If this interests you, then this could be your perfect role.
This is a unique starting role to learn about the insurance industry. An excellent opportunity to be part of an agile working environment delivering innovative pricing solutions and supporting the technical transformation of rating. Future opportunities to progress are not limited to vertical progression; they include horizontal opportunities as pricing actuaries, systems development, project management and business analysis.
Ideally you will be a logical thinker with a degree in Mathematics (2.1 or above / can be predicted for 2018 graduates) or other strong numerical discipline.
You will need to be:
• Inventive thinker who is flexible, tenacious with problems and who can create workable alternatives.
• Ability to work well in a team and contribute positively to team goals.
• Ability to grasp the significance and meaning of a range of technical and complex issues.
• Understands of how technology, processes and business levers work and interlink.
• Ability to build sophisticated logic within a range of software e.g. SQL.
• Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting with people at all management levels
• Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines whilst maintaining reliability and accuracy.
• Advanced Excel skills.
• Able to plan and prioritise own work.
• Good project experience, able to participate successfully within an Agile framework, able to plan and prioritise own work, able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines whilst maintaining reliability and accuracy.
• Excellent appreciation of General / Personal Lines Insurance
If you fit the above job description, please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.