Senior Market Pricing Analyst, Surrey
Senior Market Pricing Analyst - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – Surrey – J10145
This very well-known and successful financial service provider is searching for candidates who are energetic and focused on delivering results for customers. You would be joining a word-class business who believe in developing the capability of their team, investing in people so that they have the skills they need to deliver s first class service. In exchange for an entrepreneurial spirit and the need to get things done you will receive great training coupled with an extensive benefits package.
Role & Responsibilities
• Undertake analyses and support projects across different business lines and products.
• Undertake investigations of customers’ responses
• Build behavioural models
• Accurately predict the impact of any price change to the overall business.
• Monitor models to ensure they remain suitable for purpose.
• Ensure data accuracy for all projects
• Undertake research & development to include data sources, data mining and alternative modelling techniques
• Work to strict deadlines
• Maintain reliability and accuracy.
Experience & Skills Required
As a Senior Market Pricing Analyst you could be working on some or all of the following activities:
• Propensity Modelling
• Demand Modelling
• Price Optimisation
• Geographical Modelling / Spatial Analysis
• Competitor Rate Modelling
You will offer:
• Educated to degree level in a mathematics related discipline or evidence of equivalent proficiency.
• Be able to identify improvements to pricing structures
• Possess excellent numerical mathematical skills.
• Some experience of machine learning and alternative model forms advantageous
• Competency in planning and prioritising own workload
• Good level of presentation and negotiation skills showing ability to explain complex issues to a non-technical audience.
• Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines whilst
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.