PCC/Ad Tech Manager - FTC, Surrey
PCC – Ad Tech Manager – 12 months FTC - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – Surrey – J9989
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of this company’s Ad Tech strategy.
This role will map the advertising and drive the Paid Search & Display to increase the commercial impact. You will be managing between 1 and 2 Ad Tech Analysts working for an insurance market leader where your contribution will be rewarded.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Drive acquisition strategy through Paid Advertising.
• Embrace the data and machine learning capabilities.
• Produce accurate campaign forecasts.
• Assist in the data driven attribution models methodology
• Run complex data selections using analytics software.
• Harness the power of machine learning models.
• Create new efficiencies and embracing new technologies.
Experience & Skills Required
• Expert in PPC & Display Management.
• Proficient in Adwords, Google Display Network, and DoubleClick Suite with bid optimisation experience
• Strong Analytical background SQL/R/Python advantageous
• Be able to engage with and communicate to colleagues at all levels.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
• Understand customer buying behaviour.
• Substantial experience of managing a high volume of PPC Campaigns with large budgets is required.
• Experience in Bid management tools and advanced programmatic activity essential.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.