Lead Digital Analyst, Surrey
Lead Digital Analyst - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – Surrey – J9988
A great opportunity to be part of a high profile team with a focus on improving, maintaining and delivering a best in class customer journey. This is hands-on tag management and web performance role working for a large and successful insurance giant. Not only an unmissable opportunity but the reward package is a world-beater.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Implement and monitor the tag management solutions.
• Monitor, interpret and report performance KPIs across all transactional touch points of the sales function.
• Identify opportunities to improve customer experience
• Help design, implement and analyse tests to improve customer journey.
• Establish visual and engaging performance dashboards.
• Ensure efficiencies and consistency of data across the company.
• Act as an expert source of digital performance reporting
• Ensure data integrity, proactively identify data and reporting issues taking improvement opportunities.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to a 2.1 or higher degree level in a highly mathematical subject (Maths, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, Data Science or similar), or equivalent qualification.
• Thorough understanding, experience and expertise in digital and web journey data management
• 4 years+ experience within digital data analytics and/or tag management functions
• Develop and optimise multi-attribution marketing effectiveness tracking models.
• Be able to measure the performance of activity and therefore shape future performance.
• Participate, engage with and contribute to wider Group sharing knowledge and undertake data-driven decision making
• Possess a clear understanding of the regulatory environment in which the business operates
• Able to develop practical solutions with the big picture in mind
• Have a high level of customer focus.
• Track record of digital performance and ROI improvements
• Possess GA tag implementation/ management/ Data Layer skills coupled with Google Analytics.
• Great communicator with the ability to converse at all levels.
• Strong Excel, Big Query, Attribution modelling and Tableau a must.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.