Data Innovation Analyst, Surrey
Data Innovation Analyst / Data Scientist - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – Surrey – J9979
This Financial Services provider is undertaking a major drive to build capability using innovative technology and systems. This role will focus on the Design, Implementation and Analysis of innovative modelling coupled with research projects. This is a great role with prospects to match as you’d expect from a global leader.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Develop & review of statistical models with a focus on using machine learning & optimisation
• Provide business support on ad hoc customer and data queries
• Complex data mining and statistical modelling to predict customer behaviour
• Conduct relevant research, analysis and present back findings
• Pro-actively identify opportunities for efficiencies and innovation
• Identify new opportunities for future tests based on data
• Participate, engage with and contribute to the wider analytical initiatives
• Assist with data driven decision making and customer centric analytical capability
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to 2.1 or higher degree level in a highly mathematical subject (Maths, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, Data Science or similar), or equivalent qualification.
• Good understanding and relevant experience in statistical modelling, machine learning and data visualisation
• Experience using Python and/or R highly desired
• Technical experience in data modelling and reporting programmes such as SQL, SAS etc. advantageous
• Possess strong data analysis and statistical modelling skills
• Strategic thinking and problem solving capability
• High level of customer focus and understanding customer behaviour
• Great communication skills with the ability to convey complex findings to
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.