Customer Data Analyst, Surrey
Customer Data Analyst - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – Surrey – J9960
A major player in the Financial Services arena for looking for a truly analytical thinker to really "get under the skin" of customer data and provide insights. This is a fantastic opportunity to deliver regular and detailed customer data analysis, modelling and visualisation to key internal stakeholders. This organisation can offer great career progression plus an award package that is a world beater. Don’t delay send over your CV to Teresa.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Identify issues concerned with business strategy
• Collect data from primary data sources / secondary sources to analyse critical business needs.
• Use mixed qualitative/quantitative research methodologies
• Monitor and maintain data integrity
• Ensure compliance with DPA regulations
• Provide business support on ad-hoc customer and data queries
• Undertake data selections for campaign and other ad-hoc initiatives
• Undertake reporting, designing and process service delivery
• Support teams such as marketing and the wider business.
• Produce code which is efficient and reliable
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level or higher degree in a highly mathematical subject i.e. Maths, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, Data Science or similar or equivalent qualification
• Highly numerate, an analytical background with good understanding of customer and marketing/ digital principles Good understanding and experience of database design
• Strong understanding of the importance and principles of campaigns, analysis and budgeting,
• Undertake forecasting and scenario planning within a marketing
• Able to operate and influence effectively at all levels
• Strive to understand customer behaviour, needs and motivations.
• Technical experience in database management tools e.g. SQL, SAS
• Great communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues to non-technical parties.
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.