Senior Digital Analyst, London
Senior Digital Analyst - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J9976
This worldwide household name is steeped in tradition, grounded by its core values and principles, strives to be the company that best understands and satisfies the product, service and self-fulfilment of their customers. They are searching for an experienced analyst to establish best practice data capture and contribute to the future direction of the digital estate globally. A truly great opportunity awaits the right applicant – don’t hesitate send Teresa your CV
Role and Responsibilities.
• Undertake in depth analysis of web sites and mobile apps globally.
• You will advise on best practice
• Helping stakeholders build the reports they need to answer all business questions.
• Drive digital performance incrementally
• Collaborate with interested parties to develop test plans with robust analytics
• Develop short, medium & long term measurement strategy for web analytics
• Provide actionable insights for key stakeholders
• Provide sophisticated insights and guidance on key business issues
• Play an active role in delivering answers to senior management.
• Gather and share best practice approaches with other teams
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in a numerate relevant subject advantageous.
• 3-5 years of experience of similar Digital Analytics using Adobe and/or Google
• Experience with an e-commerce or retail environment advantageous
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Drive the optimization of the digital platform
• Be able to contribute to the analytical community across the whole of the business.
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills essential
• Maintain close contact with analysts working on the digital platform.
• Evangelise the use of digital analytics
• Undertake regular contact with external vendors
• Great communication able to converse at all levels.
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.