Associate Director, London
Associate Director – Salary to £60K – Plus Benefits – London – J9762
If you can demonstrate personal initiative, inspire and lead this amazing opening could be for you. As an Associate Director, working for a very successful consultancy, you will be heading up a large client base taking responsibility for their expectations. You will be comfortable attending events, creating marketing content and taking centre in a pitch team.
Role and Responsibilities
• Deliver strategy and objectives.
• Take responsibility for developing certain areas of the business.
• Advise on the best team to help you achieve results.
• Lead a team on a day to day basis to meet or exceed client expectations
• Model building and validation, sales effects calculations
• Be involved in other external special projects
• Sharing knowledge gained with colleagues and the wider business
• Assist with the creation of externally facing materials
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Strong strengths in networking, building great relationships
• Oversee the data collection and validation process
• Sign off of final models and ensure results are correct
• Work with your team to validate models, identify areas of weakness and make suggestions where necessary
• Experienced understanding and viewpoint on the key players in the market
• Take responsibility for content and story
• Great communication skills conversing at all levels inside and outside the business
If you fit the above job description please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.