Analyst – Salary to £28K – Plus Benefits – London – J9761
A great role awaits the right candidate with training and mentoring involved from the start.
A great step forward on the career ladder working for a successful consultancy affording the opportunity of working with clients directly attending debriefs and ensuring client delivery.
Role and Responsibilities
• Work effectively as part of a client delivery team,
• Undertake data extraction, manipulation and undertake data analysis
• Analyse all datasets to ensure that each KPI is understood
• Create data validation deck to ensure all data used is correct
• Keep a record of the checks made
• Transform, create variables and build models
• Check all data that comes from the client is correct
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Be proficient in a variety of tools i.e. Excel/SQL/Python and Pandas
• Be proficient in using data extraction tools
• Ensure that all outputs are checked for accuracy when data is transformed
• Take responsibility for data collection
• Prepare and send data requests to clients and agencies
• Contact client on both phone and e-mail with data questions
• Be able to field face to face questions from clients
If you fit the above job description please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.