Capacity Planner, London
Graduate Capacity Planner - £Competitive Salary - Plus Benefits – West Midlands – J9617
An exciting role within the team which is part of a wider multi-disciplinary team covering many facets of the business. You will be joining an organisation working with both the public and private sectors forming solid, open relationships with clients, applying talent and technology to everything then deliver great results. There is no better time to join this highly professional and successful market leader.
Role and Responsibilities
• Develop forecasting & capacity planning models
• Recommend targets to senior management
• Maintain and enhance the key operational models
• Translate plans into tangible business and operational goals.
• and analyse data
• identify opportunities that add real value
• Recognise the needs and priorities of different stakeholders
• Improve process and develop new tools.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in a numerical field such as Maths/Stats/Engineering/Operational Research or similar
• Strong knowledge in all Microsoft office software, especially strong Excel skills.
• Understand Statistical Forecasting, Multivariate Statistics and Optimisation techniques,
• Statistical analysis using software such as Minitab/SPSS desirable as would be Witness/Simul8
• Great communication skills with the ability to convey complex information in an easy to understand manner.
• Possess advanced excel business modelling & VBA skills.
• Build key relationships whilst demonstrating strong organisational and time management skills.
• Undertake presentations
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.