Data Analyst, Berkshire
Data Analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – Berkshire – J9771
This organisation delivers a unique worldwide service which enables providers to resolve complex strategic and tactical planning problems. They produce robust planning solutions that are objective, evidence-based and quantified. For the right candidate there are good opportunities to progress within the company, you will also gain experience of the full consultancy process.
Role and Responsibilities
• Adopt a flexible, open-minded and customer-centric approach
• Understand and analyse large data sets.
• Identify data needs and delivering accurate, meaningful analysis.
• Be a self-starter with the ability to assess one’s own work
• Work on high profile projects
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline i.e. Maths, Geography, OR, Physics or Management Science.
• At least 2 years’ experience in an analyst role.
• Work with bespoke modelling tools to identify optimal solutions
• Investigate the complex relationships between demand, performance, resources and efficiency
• Be able to undertake complex study work often to tight deadlines
• Build strong long lasting relationships.
• Proficiency in the use of Excel is essential
• Strong communicator with the ability to converse at all levels.
• Experience in large database manipulation essential
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.