eCommerce Insight Manager, London
e-Commerce Insight Manager - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J9776
This retail client giant is dependent on providing world-class connected services to their many loyal customers. The role is ideal for a ‘first line management’ opportunity involving managing a small team of Analysts and projects focussed on the continued development of the e-commerce business unit and is a highly analytical role requiring strong management, drive and the ability to thrive with constantly changing business demands.
Role and Responsibilities
• Responsible and accountable for providing deep and extensive analysis
• Online promotional post-mortem analysis
• Produce commercially focussed content and insight
• Manage outputs into initiatives and development plans
• Provide, where appropriate and required, detailed and robust analysis
• Present detailed and robust analysis from various data sources
• Use commercial insight to support the decision making for marketing investment.
• Understand the customer proposition and gain feedback
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level or equivalent in a numerate subject.
• Demonstrable team leadership ability
• Understand customer traffic and on-site behaviour
• Possess great communication skills and the ability to influence the thinking of senior and Executive stakeholders in the business.
• Provide recommendations following analysis
• Capable of writing reports and presenting within senior forums
• Ensure delivery of timely and accurate analysis
• Find analyse and triangulate all sources of data available
• Experience working cross functionally and within a category team
• Knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Adobe DTM and/or Google Analytics.
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.